Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta

Dex-chan lover
@mrf LIES SLANDER LIBEL MY TEAR DUCTS ARE JUST INJURED AND THEY ARE LEAKING BUT I HEAR YOU SNIFFLING

Stopped at chapter 12 cause I just noticed the TRAGEDY tag. Phew close one.
It aint that interesting anyways...

😆😆im startin to like the new girl than the other 2, seems like a more genuine. but if she turns too clingy shell just be anorther basic. we shall see 😁

only click if you want to hear my rant... but just remember read this manga cuz you want to not because you heard from someone it suks when they obviously didn´t even read it and just judged it by the cover.
guys do not listen to the ratings here... i get mangadex is a very trusted site and where most scan groups hangout... but there are also many upcoming and trusted sites... one even has more than 4 million views and almost 800 ratings with a 4 out of 5 rating about this manga .... compared to here in mangadex the views is nothing. but my point is there are many that are like this manga and many more other with very biased ratings... when other sites show lots of fans.... the only difference is scan groups are not aware of these fans , and as i said again mangadex is a hangout of real scans groups and what they see here sometimes are more important than so called aggregated sites... interested fans sometimes plays a role in these amazing scan groups willing and invested in these manga´s when they see here that many are not interested they drop it when there are still a bunch of loyal fans hoping to see it to the end .

but this is just my opinion listen to your gut and fuk what others say.

I hadn't read this manga in a while so I didn't remember what was going on when I started reading the new chapter. Now that I remember it I really like it. Also I really like Helen and Ruri.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is comedy, so the stupidness have reason to be there

but the kind of stupidness is wrong, it's not entertaining like konosuba, but irritating like school days.

even the most stupid person like Aqua still think like human and has common sense, while this mc just straight up dick

Fed-Kun's army
been half a year since i opened up this page, wondering wow i gave this a 4 star rating? what could have warranted that? oh right, the dumb fucking subplot in chapter 16

Aggregator gang
@a27wolf
wow i gave this a 4 star rating? what could have warranted that? oh right, the dumb fucking subplot in chapter 16
Hah what's with this exaggeration, what could warrant such a thing?
Oh wow fluffing up the MC's background in this dumb comedy manga was certainly worth 3 chapters of boredom.
W-wait what's happening!? My cursor is moving on its own! Nooo!
TkvEYMy.png

@bejad007
even the most stupid person like Aqua still think like human and has common sense, while this mc just straight up dick
No you were right the first time, the MC is just a fucking retard an airhead, don't really see him as being malicious in any way. Honestly that would have been more entertaining but now we're just stuck with the average shounen protag except the joke is that the mangaka does it on purpose?
G4nTbmV.png

@WeeBDestroyer
Hey, guy, I don't really care for your opinion on this manga (not that I was able to decipher your rambling) but as a public service, please keep your autism in check. If you haven't yet been officially diagnosed, consider this as a temporary substitute.

Users who are viewing this thread