Nomura Nao to Kyougoku Hina wa

Group Leader
A while back, someone uploaded one of my works on here, so now "Dayer" the user and "Dayer" the scan group are two different entities. I DON'T use mangadex, so I have no idea what to do. I'd like to upload this oneshot, along with full access to edit the description and link the relevant author information.

had a good laugh reading this, it's extremely cartoonish. not even going to check all the butthurt anger in the comment section, i'm sure it's delicious.

Group Leader
I'm sooo happy so many of you enjoyed this, the ending is up to you to interpret how the characters will grow and develope.

@tantei_metal
She does! If you look on her twitter and pixiv, Chariot has a lot of one page yuri comics she makes. She also has another ~40 pg doujin about a school girl and a vampire, it's untranslated though:
https://twitter.com/imgayhowbouthat/status/1216418858648522753?s=21

Adorable art, good worldbuilding, believable characters, nice story, ... good stuff.
I wish it would get turned into a full fledged volume.
While it still conveys everything, it's a bit too short in some parts, which in turn make it feel a bit rushed.
The open-ended ending is nice, since it means the world continues to live even after we're done with reading the story. Or maybe it's just me.

Double-page supporter
rereading this years later has me realizing that this is 100% Igedoaha lmao

Very cute and did so much in such little time, now I just need a sequel of all the family members suffering horrible deaths and I'll be extra happy

Well...shoot. I started this, loved it and then way too late realized it was a one-shot....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol I need mooooooore.

Fed-Kun's army
She need to moved out from her parents house as soon as possible, I can't stand she's being treated that way, on the other hand this is really wholesome and so sweet, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread