Non-chan to Akari - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Critters

Dex-chan lover
the monster-duo turned out to be just cute pets!

I do admire Non-chan's tenacity, to keep trying to fight against Akari even though it's a hopeless battle lol XD
I wonder what other tricks will she try?

anw, thanks for the chapters!!!

Dex-chan lover
If they just "turned into" a parrot and a dog, does it mean the Doll can pull a Pinocchio and show up as a real girl? She's already super realistic, but I mean something like Cousin It's damn dog turning into a golden retriever.

Dex-chan lover
Why did she get a sore tooth and a bad hangnail though? It seems like that was the doing of the dog & bird, but was it not?

Aggregator gang
Why did she get a sore tooth and a bad hangnail though? It seems like that was the doing of the dog & bird, but was it not?
i think the sore tooth was actually a weird feeling on her cheek from the dog licking her in her sleep, and the hangnail was the bird using its beak 🐦 i guess they're some sort of spirits so they can be invisible? not sure lol

Dex-chan lover
she's emitting to much yuri, its beginning to bend the reality around her in order to form the ideal environment for their in Akari's eyes at least eventual waifuing.

Last edited:
Group Leader
BTW, calling a bird Pi-chan and a dog John are ridiculously cliche, like calling a cat Tama or a mob char Yamada. That's Akari for you!

Users who are viewing this thread