Non-chan to Akari - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Similar

Dex-chan lover
"You could be friends with anyone else", Non-chan, you're severely overestimating Akari.

I went back to chapter 1 to check and Non-chan said she would haunt Akari till she die, so Akari ain't wrong at all lol XD

and who's this new character that looks weirdly like Non-chan? Could she be the previous owner (the hair is kinda similar)?

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
ak.png

Haunted moving doll I can deal with. But this is true terror.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

new character looks oddly like non-chan... and seems to know about the mansions properties beyond the stories? i have a feeling she could be the pervious owner of non

Dex-chan lover
gurl where are your parents, you'd think they'd tell her to do things in moderation

but dang lol early yandere blooming

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

new character looks oddly like non-chan... and seems to know about the mansions properties beyond the stories? i have a feeling she could be the pervious owner of non
don't know how likely a previous owner would be (assume she wouldn't be older considering the mansion is run down unless it just 'turned bad/dirty' from negative spirit energy but wouldn't be surprised if some was some like "occult enthusiast" or so

Dex-chan lover
In some yuri series there comes a moment when the chances of gex start to become more likely with each new chapter, in this series I have a feeling at this rate of progression the chances of when Akari will in depth determine how anatomically correct Non is starting to get significantly higher each time Non enters a new stage denial or copium.
thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
genuinely wondering where the fk is Akari’s parents when she tried to lock up her ex-friend lol. she’s beyond menhera, not to mention leaving her alone in a haunted mansion.

the new girl might be Non’s previous owner, pls don’t tell me she’s also menhera but somehow forced to leave Non-chan by her parents.

Dex-chan lover
gurl where are your parents, you'd think they'd tell her to do things in moderation

but dang lol early yandere blooming
I think Akari's parents just sort of gave up on trying with her tbh. Like, either they or the girl's parents must have saved her out of the house and away from Akari. And we know that Akari hasn't changed much from then, it's safe to say that her parents knew about her twisted personality and they either failed to educate her on being normal, or they just gave up on her.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, now that Akari has found another just gals being pals friend Non now finds herself unexpectedly in a normal friendship triangle... I hope you can navigate this one Non.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Non Chan just had ducked up doll hair but it looks like the artist likes drawing dark hair strand by strand.

Users who are viewing this thread