Non-chan to Akari - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Pajamas

Dex-chan lover
Yeah children, if the "cursed" doll is scared af at a horror movie, I don't think she's capable of real malice and will suddenly snap and turn into Annabelle...

Non-chan is trying to scare people but she never goes for the killer doll route because she's a good doll, she's just misunderstood and has major abandonment issues. Plus she's been taken hostage by a delusional lesbian, have some pity.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what movie they were watching. I know it was probably horror, but my brain is going "It's Toy Story; Sid's house is what's got them shook."
I think so too lol XD

also I love watching the two friends (who apparently have names now?) just questioning their choices the entire time XD

(and can someone shake Yoshino out of her delusion already? Non-chan is harmless, she's even scared of Toy Story?!)

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Non-chan just reminds me of how the manhwa How to Draw an Eclipse as a character bio after chapter 80 where one character's important point is "should be like a cat soaked from the rain", the vacant stare, the way the hair is, her eternal state of "wtf is going on" as Akari puts her into weird situations, she is just like a rain soaked cat

Dex-chan lover
Non-chan really went to pieces over her new friends...
Thanks for the TL.

Users who are viewing this thread