Non-chan to Akari - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Repair

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20240222-010501.png

Blink and you just might miss it but that guy almost died in this panel.

Dex-chan lover
There's no translation note, but the kanji [友] on Akari's shirt is -- unsurprisingly -- "friend."

I was surprised to see Non-chan needs stringing; I had just assumed supernatural energy kept her together and her ability to detach her head was a ghost-feature. The diagram was a nice touch. It reminded me of repairing/frankensteining mini GI Joes as a kid.

Dex-chan lover
I almost guessed right, it was a bag, not a box! The way Akari shoved her into the bag is hilarious XD

"Tama" - her nickname fits her a lot, she does look like a cat.

The new character is pretty hardcore, and almost as weird as Akari, which is... kinda amazing?

I'm not sure who I should pity more in this chapter: Tama for having such a weird boss, or Non-chan for constantly being surrounded by weirdos.

anw, thanks for the chapter and your effort in researching about doll mechanics!
TIL that stringing dolls are a thing!
"Stringing BDJs ... requiring the elastic to be loose enough to allow for free positioning of the limbs, but tight enough that they won't move on their own" I know what it means but the wording is lol.

Dex-chan lover
Very enjoyable new characters, and I learned something about how antique dolls were made. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread