Non Non Biyori - Vol. 15 Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's the dreaded chapter you get in comedy manga now and then with puns and word play that absolutely doesn't work in English. I know it's not the translator's fault. I wonder how Seven Seas will handle this chapter? Guess I'll find out in, what, two years at the current rate the volumes come out?

meh, it's like when you saw euler's identity for the first time...

Dex-chan lover
Another thing, wasn't Shokichi-san a normal-sized teddy bear before? Now he looks as small as a Beanie Baby.

Come to think of it, he looks normal at the beginning of the chapter but appears to shrink as soon as Yukiko Koshigaya (Komari's mother) picks him up.

Group Leader
I have to apologize guys. I tried my best but failed to find decent phrases that would make it sound better. It's on me

@SasazukaIchimashi not sure what you're talking about, but when komari held shokichi-san(on old album when komari 『was』 kid wearing newyear red kimono) it already looks small

Dex-chan lover
@issen
Mate. I cant thank you enough for translating this. Legit hurt my sides from laughing at the misunderstanding. Though the puns are hard to convey the situation itself is funny enough. Thank you so much man.

The only reason I knew about "cut" and "dress" being homophone is Kill la Kill.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing work.
For this troblesome work, you did really well.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread