Nonbiri VRMMO-ki - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Let's try to register A friend!

Dex-chan lover
What's up with those "2nd tiered class" notes? The game has just began, and the players are already dividing classes into tiers? Or does it mean classes evolve under certain conditions?

wait. i thought the tamer class can only have 1 slot and when the next big update will increase the slot. how come the MC have 2 slot now.
Maybe i miss read something.. please enlighten me.

Dex-chan lover
Racketeer - a criminal who engages in "protection racket" scheme. Where you go around town and demand businesses to give you money for "protection".
These days, this job is mostly taken over by mafia, so if you try it on some mafia's territory, you'll have to fight them.

@mysticbluedragon - at some point earlier, they said that tamers get a new slot every 20 levels. Onii-san hit level 20 recently, and has been looking for a new monster.
But they still need an empty place in the party to be able to actually field their summons. I don't remember if the party limit was ever mentioned in this game, but it's probably 6. If so, it means that with a full set of lolis, MC can only deploy 2 summons, and with just the twins - 3 summons.

Users who are viewing this thread