Nonbiri VRMMO-ki - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Saving The Sheeps!

Fed-Kun's army
Hey everyone, this is my very first attempt at scanlation and I did all of it by myself (ie cleaning, redrawing, typesetting, etc) so if you guys have any constructive criticism, comments, or suggestion do tell them. I also need some suggestion on what fonts to used (especially for the LATOLI segments). But otherwise, do expect another chapter with a week or two!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, this is my very first attempt at scanlation and I did all of it by myself (ie cleaning, redrawing, typesetting, etc) so if you guys have any constructive criticism, comments, or suggestion do tell them. I also need some suggestion on what fonts to used (especially for the LATOLI segments). But otherwise, do expect another chapter with a week or two!
Nice to meet you~

and.... THANK YOU SO MUCH TRANSLATING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Dex-chan lover
afb.gif

Dex-chan lover
You did good. Thank you. :)

Dex-chan lover
About the "poison festival"/"poison galore". Every panel of the Dryad's floor was shown with a spotted mushrooms (probably the famous fly agaric). So maybe the floor was also poisonous? You might want to check the WN/LN to see.

Fed-Kun's army
About the "poison festival"/"poison galore". Every panel of the Dryad's floor was shown with a spotted mushrooms (probably the famous fly agaric). So maybe the floor was also poisonous? You might want to check the WN/LN to see.
Thanks for the suggestion! I tried checking for the WN/LN but it is locked behind a paywall on Alphapolis. Unless someone here can provide me raw text or the raws itself somehow, I would not mind translating the novel on the side.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the suggestion! I tried checking for the WN/LN but it is locked behind a paywall on Alphapolis. Unless someone here can provide me raw text or the raws itself somehow, I would not mind translating the novel on the side.
DM TheDefender , he mentioned that he did chapters for the LN (first comment).

Dex-chan lover
Welcome! We've long awaited your appearance. Thanks for the chapter.
And as my thoughts for this chapter, as a casual reader, it read smooth~

Dex-chan lover
Usually LHTranslation will dump about 20 chapters in the next 2 weeks, and disappear again after 6 months

Contributor
imo 木精 would be better translated to Tree's Spirit while 木の精 would be Spirit of the Tree
also [kinosei] should be the proper way to read it

Users who are viewing this thread