Nonbiri VRMMO-ki

Loli marriage and harem.....
Nontheless people here try to find excuses for pedophilia...
Someone should recommend such mangas to the police.

Uugh, why the novel version must dropped? Kinda hard just to wait the manga😭 Ah, but still, thanks a lot for ur works, translator-sama 😆👍

God the message board is trash, my eyes glaze over every time it shows up and I keep scrolling until the PLOT returns.
And then they start cooking and I throw up my hands.

I now remember why I dropped this Manga.
I could only handle so many "Lol/Lololo's" in that stupid chat group before I cringed this into the dropped box.
Good manga, but the Chat group ruined it by adding that crap at the end of EVERY message.
Good luck Manga, and enjoy your read readers, this is dropped again...

Aaah my eyes ... feels my lolimeter is full now 😂😂😂😂🙏👍👍👍👍

i hate bearing bad news, but sadly, according to the LHTranslation schedule, they have dropped this series.

i'v been thinking this for a while but are the NPC's in this manga really npc's?! this game they all play is way too real to life no?!? i am starting to think said game is actually a portal to another world or something they even have time difference! and that npc's won't revive when ded! and most importantly NPC'S ACTUALLY CONVERSE WITH THEM! in most games they do converse with player but never remember important things about them rather all of them have the same script for all players, so that is way too real even for a game 🧐

@SingLove right?! i wont be surprised if one day the big bro met a certain 'truck' and ends up 'in-game'

Fed-Kun's army
@ssss
Yeah, when the little nun conversed she reacted to what they said and did naturally, remembered their names and faces, even took note how long it had been when they visited her the second time. That's some super high quality AI programing to achieve that, I wouldn't be surprised if the world's NPC evolved into sentience without the programmers knowing.

Or they could have done like what the technology did in the Fate/Extra games.....where the NPC is a 100% faithful recreation of real people that can freely think, act and react in the same manner the actual person would have. Of course....that same super technology was also responsible for the creation of the "Little" Devil Kouhai: BB.....

Dex-chan lover
Why does every manga like this have to have 5000 pages of fucking cooking, it's ultra boring.

Users who are viewing this thread