Nonbiri VRMMO-ki

The charm of the series wears off pretty quickly when nothing of note ever happens

Fed-Kun's army
I can why some ppl would like it, like ppl who eat sugar by the spoon...

I like this but hate how useless the brother is, his only usefulness is what's described as well as a tamer and "MP Resupplier" as he call himself.

Like I said before, I like this but I wish the author should've at least made him less of a "House-Husband" type, but still let him be a tamer... Oh well, it's already too late anyway.

Edit: I take back what I said.

Dex-chan lover
4 months, and no new chapter? ah well. back to reading about magical girls in the military.

This would actually be good if it wasn't trash SoL.

Also, if even I find this to be rather creepy, then this goes way overboard with the people who watch over little girls in the shadows. And I'm into some pretty out there shit. It's hard to enjoy this with the creeper lolicon board shit. Now I remember why I forgot about this for so many years. Just forgot to remove it from my Reading list.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but this series remind me of kiss x sis... without the lewd of course

lol, the 'trick' to drawing a long sword is to sorta leverage it.
IE. Draw it while being tipped towards the ground, so gravity can help you out. Then, at a certain point, angle it -- so you don't fully extend your hand, and thus still able to distribute [or whatever it's called] the weight properly -- & use two hands.

Aka. You don't butterfly/angelwing weights.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread