Noragami - Ch. 104.2 - Nation

thanks for the chapter! yato's childlike crying at the last page was unexpectedly cute w him shaking his head while tearing up lol. also yukine being summoned by the bad father quicktime event made me laugh

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl, I'm pretty pissed because it felt like we spent god knows how many chapters for Yukine to learn the same lesson again just with the caveat of dealing with Father plastered on.
Yeah I agree.

Also the father has had so much plot armor around him that is pretty boring already, hopefully they wrap this up fast.
Yukine should be cleansed and "die" honestly, if they find a way to turn him back to normal and "lived happily ever after" then the author is just shit.

This chapter broke me. Two boys with abusive dad's found each other, but one continues to live with it and won't tell anyone, the other lives in bliss, forgotten but bitter when he finally remembers.

Yukine finally learning how he died let's him protect Yato this time. After the initial shock of course.

this manga is traumatizing bruh. i just wish we didn't have to wait an entire month for half a chapter. i was bawling my eyes out while binging it, but now that i'm all caught up it's sort of losing its impact, mostly because i always forget what happened in the previous chapter. it's still my favorite manga, the waiting just sucks. and i know that i could technically wait a couple months and read it all at once then but honestly i'm not patient enough for that lol

I don’t understand people who think childhood trauma, including being killed by their own father, is somehow something the character should just snap out of

Double-page supporter
Ngl yuuki did really piss me off in the beginning but its important to remember he is a kid
besides that, the author snapped with these recent chapters! happy to say yuuki does irritate me but in a different way! his character development is better than most, repetitive and annoying, but he's facing against the wall of reality, well done on pushing through

Users who are viewing this thread