Noragami - Vol. 20 Ch. 78 - Want

i ship bishamon and yato since the ova so for hiyori, i don't know how to react to what she actually confess, i knew she love yato but i thinks it's better if they don't end together as a couple

Dex-chan lover
That is all true to Nora character develop at the beginning, But i saw some story where characters are like this but the end reveal they still blind royal to the cruel boss and all that just a trap.
And kazuma want more than that huh ? do some nasty thing ? like holding hand ? I don't know, seem like the Kofuku house did find fine tho

Dex-chan lover
so his curse was to make her clear on her feelings, if she was being stalkerish without that she will go further now...

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan I don't know. Just by his word alone it should be enough. And she somewhat know it herself. back in the time they make the fate string thing she should be clear by then

Dex-chan lover
78 Chapters to realize her feelings. Damn, glad she is okay now (the author).

So is this the effect of the love cords in the god matching festival back then? Kofuku did pair Hiyori with Yato though ?

Plot twist, Bishamon does't love glasses because she is in love with Yato.

WOW...oh my God it was worth the wait all day to be able to read this now but I'm still kind of confused what exactly was the curse that Kazuma put on Hiyori? and finally !!!I am so happy that hiyori finally officially confessed!!Great chapter can't friggin wait for the next one

@xBlooSaber
Hiyori and Kazuma both have feelings for their respective gods, but unlike Kazuma Hiyori was okay with ignoring her feelings and pretending to be family with Yato. So Kazuma "transferred his feelings [for Bishamon] to her" and made it so that, like him, she won't be satisfied with a platonic relationship anymore. Now Hiyori will yearn for the impossible whenever she's with Yato and find it unbearable to be near him. That's his "curse". She will probably avoid Yato from now on to avoid getting hurt.

I don't know if it's funnier that Kofuku ate the first onigiri and it was a bad one or that one has part of a bar of chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread