Noragami - Vol. 21 Ch. 81 - Alone

Dex-chan lover
oh no. Please, don't tell me Yukine's going down that path.

inb4 he finds out but because of something he doesn't go crazy but he'll get really close to it

Dex-chan lover
Ah ffs, at this point he has caused so much trouble, just kill him off

Tbh I've been waiting for it, sooner or later he was going to try and find out since it's been said many times that shinki should never find out how they died. Just didn't expect it to be amidst all this mess. But ok here we go.

Dex-chan lover
For me this manga has been finalized and this is like a never ending epilogue
Not that it is a bad thing

Fed-Kun's army
is it possible to Shinki to remember his own name and not become ayakashi

Baby Yukine!! I have a feeling he's not going to break though. Just going to prove himself to be as awesome as he is!

But what a quick way to end a party. Good thing Kofuku and Takemikazuchi caught the conversation.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder why kofuku didnt stop yukine there. She obviously know where things would go and given that shes yatos friend i thought they would take care of each other.

@Nakanowatari Back in the covenant ritual Kofuku said it herself, she does love Yato, Yukine and Bishamon but she would abandon them in favor of her Guidepost Daikoku.
Well its natural to prioritize the safety of your own family rather than your friends, I would do the same thing.

@Newholder Yes its possible, when ones who scoff of their own death and sacrifice themselves for other (see ch 76). Currently there are 2 of them.

Damn that instant cut off and quarantine of info when he was about to ask... we knew this was coming how much will it sting Yato nevermind his Hafuri status.

Damn Yukine is going to the dark side!! My golden boy is loosing his glow 😭😭!! Yato save the poor boy! He doesn't need to die a third time!

@Newholder, Nora (Hiiro/Mizuchi) and Nana know their names.
Hiyori was about to speak of the relation between Tomone/Mayu and the old woman but Tsuyu stopped her. (Which works as Tsuyu wasn't a human and can know of the God's Secret without repercussions).

Dex-chan lover
@Newholder Its Nora, she knows the existence of God's greatest secret, even her shinki's form had the ability to reveal God's greatest secret.
Its true that Mayu sacrificed herself to save her child but even so Im not sure, that's why Tsuyu stopped Hiyori that time.

Users who are viewing this thread