Noragami - Vol. 23 Ch. 88.2 - Motive

Group Leader
I don't know what's going on with this series anymore and at this point I'm too scared to look away wtf is happening

I wonder if Hiyori will save the day...I hope she will cuz I want my old Yukine backkkkk

Dex-chan lover
Yukine is being a little shit as usual.

I don't even remember the last conflict that wasn't his fault in some way.

Dex-chan lover
Yukine seems a lot stronger post corruption, but i wonder if this will have consequences other than strength?
Especially considering the other "corrupted: shinki (i forgot her name) seems to be volatile and regretful in some way. Will Yato and the rest have to deal with Yukine transforming more often?

Aggregator gang
BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTT just kill this piece of shit already!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a fucking piece of shit of an arc!!!!

Double-page supporter
*looks at comments* Ah yes, blame a little kid for having a traumatic horrible death that nobody deserves, finding out about it, and somehow not handling it well.
Seriously, people went crazy for much, much less than this.

Well, no results for his death, father could well be lying and yukine should know better than trust the very man Yato has been trying to kill through the whole series.

din

Plot STRENGTH, just because he is sad. Ffs, not again.

@Nayrael
Father at this point had been shown to not be very trustworthy but somehow Yukine believes everything that comes out of his mouth and follows him knowing full well that he’s hurting Yato at the same time.
Yato as well is at blame for not reasoning things out with Yukine as to why they shouldn’t learn about their past and why he didn’t want to bring him along. Yes Yukine may break during the battle but not telling him isn’t going to help anything and telling him in the end seems better even though Yukine in the end wouldn’t want to be removed from the fight.

Anyone would be suspicious if father approached you and was willing to let you learn about your family.

Dex-chan lover
More than half the conflicts has been because this kid has done something stupid even when everyone told him what NOT to do. Enough is enough, time to drop this trash for good.

Oh great. Just the chapter I wanted. More Yukine being a little horrible shit. -___-;

Seem like even father was surprise about the increase in strength, honestly make me wonder if Yukine will end up going against him too later.

I bet yukine will meet hiyori, hurt her and then bam

Yukine be good kid again.

Users who are viewing this thread