Noragami - Vol. 23 Ch. 88.2 - Motive

My heart really can't take it. Ugh, now its a bad start for a morning. My chest felt heavy, dang, first time a fiction left a huge impact on me.

he didn’t even learn his lesson the last time something similar like this happened... i know he’s still a kid but still :/

Ugh Yukine haters suck. How about you try being a traumatized abused kid who is only now discovering the truth behind his death and how no one came to look for him or reported him missing. Try coping with that well. Him turning into...that and seeking revenge? Seems like a natural reaction to me, considering he felt betrayed by Yato and left to be manipulated by father. I want my sunshine boy back, but looks like that won't happened anytime soon. ;_;

What is Yukine now? Is he a border between shinki and demon? Tbh, Yukine looking 10× edgier.

Fed-Kun's army
LOL this whole arc is trash, aside from the Yukine past reveal.
Yukine has always been a little shit, I give authors props for making unlikable characters, and Adachi Toka is no exception(good shit author, you killing it).

@Makachops I understand that and the story is interesting, but after a while I kinda got sick of “Oh. Yukine’s making trouble. Again.” Idk, he’s been the focus in recent chapters for a long time and I’m also curious about other characters.

Dex-chan lover
Kill him. Fitting end. Kid's been nothing but trouble and him being forgiven constantly is stupid.

Yukine is probably the most unlikeable character I've ever personally seen, kids been a fucking brat since the beginning and will probably be a brat until the series ends.

Fed-Kun's army
So, Yukine’s learned the GGS and reached his final form... Edgy Yukine.

Does anyone else feel that this twist lacked some weight or something? Sakura’s ayakashi form was way more impactful.

Hopefully, his fight with Yato’s going to be cool to compensate.

@Makachops now you're talking bollocks

Yukine doesn't even know his own cause of death. He believe every single crap that Yato's father told him because why not. He had seen all sorts of stuff that Yato's father did and he choose to believe the villain no matter what happens

and all that stupidity and crappy storywriting will get brushed off because Yukin is a kid? lmfao

Really not liking this character development / character regression ping pong tbh, we'll see how things go

Users who are viewing this thread