Noragami - Vol. 23 Ch. 90.2 - A Necessary Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I just sudden remember one thing: Yato's dad want him return and not kill him right. What the point of drive Yukine to his past. Isn't that how you kill the master ?

Dex-chan lover
That poor boy is going to be beaten more after this... stupid idiot didn't save the boy... he made the situation worse...

@luckystars Nah, the real problem is the real time wait everyone is going through... I'm trying to read this series in chunks... makes it that much better...

In 10 months, very little happened... think about that... he got with the sorcerer 10 months ago... almost a year... and we barely got anywhere...

That's got to be irritating..

yukine makes story boring and boring and repeat and repeat again just kill him author and story can move on

Aggregator gang
@Huiiii Yuki e has been OP since day 1. The guy keeps getting power ups and I won't complain about it (not saying that you are).

“Divine punishment isn’t something inflicted by the gods; people inflict it on each other.” Good line if a bit foreboding.
I wonder how the what humans can/should do vs. what gods can/should do theme will pan out at the end. It’s a bit of slippery slope there since gods have been shown as both benign and malicious influence on humans wrought by human wishes, buts it’s ultimately up to the humans to do the walk.

Why are yal mad? When there's no character development y'all complain, when there is y'all complain too. Just sit and read man, the author made this manga outstanding till this point, y'all seriously think that she's just going to fuck it up now? She's extremely talented so y'all don't have to worry!

Fed-Kun's army
So, how the fuck this much apathetic ppl read a manga about the way of the living and dead ? Hypocrites so much?
This its no just a battle manga or dunno what u lot expect.

Dex-chan lover
@PedroContinuous It's just the impatience coming from the real time release.... during this past year, there was little development... mainly because the chapter is coming out so slowly... but barely anything happening for an entire year would make this arc seem slower and more dragged out than it actually is.

Fed-Kun's army
@NeroPR agreed
I think author-san sympathize with his whole premise and decided to make him op just so that it wouldn't be more sad 😅

Oh, shounen edgy powers, as much brain matter too! I bet he secretly dyed his hair.

ugh yukine is srsly so fckin irritating now... plus i 've had it with the wait for yatori reunion. the author is simply taking the story nowhere and torturing us

s13

a great manga i think especially if you read it all t once sadly the release dates make ti seem slow but ig if you were to read it all at once its be pretty good

I took a break and came back to read this after years so I didn’t experience the long wait like others did here. To me it wasn’t slow or dragged out at all. Seems pretty good and has some nice developments actually. A bit shock to see the state yukine is in now but it makes the story more interesting as more are at stake

Yukine might think he helped that kid by making people react negatively in public but I am gona guess that father is gona beat the sht out of that kid once they are alone at home...

Wonder whats going to happen now Bishamon is awake and found out Kazuma turned nura

At the last page, i wonder why Yato's father's expression is like that?? What is the meaning of that??

Users who are viewing this thread