Noragami - Vol. 23 Ch. 91.2 - To do The Right Thing

Group Leader
10 years? Damn it should be 8-9 years coz the 1 year hiatus haha

Thats a good chapter, his sister really felt guilt about him

Group Leader
At this point, I am seriously hoping hagusa is killed. Annoying whinny bastard. Keeps making the same mistake which causes hurt to yato.

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the chapter!

But gosh, this isn’t a fun read, this arc. Miss the epic fights. Yukine is a big baby here.

Group Leader
Why do I feel like the soulmate board falling down was a bad omen...? oh boi. here we go
pls. don't. touch. hiyori. and. yato.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Yukine "knows the truth" and does the same thing like Eren from AOT, that makes him a good Antagonist. I personally want a grateful death for "Haru"

it keeps telling me "Chapter is unavailable". any idea what i could do to fix it?

I can’t tell if redemption or death would be better for yukine. They can’t kill off the beloved character, so I feel like some sort of redemption is going to be attempted, but.. he’s kinda lost now so idk death seems more proper. Although that doesn’t align with the point of the story.. I’m just sick of this big whiney baby now

why so many ppl wana just want kill yukine... he is acting out again i know, but he was a kid that no one stood up for his whole life. He has no place to called home after his mother and sister left without coming back for him. He doesn't understand people can love him and stay with him like yato n hiyori, even if they hid heavenly secret.

what he is doin is righteous in a way althou he over-killed it with that vandalism.

I really feel for yukine, nobody stood up for him when he was alive. He die at a young age, and no one done much for him. I hate his family who treat him like this.

Users who are viewing this thread