Noragami - Vol. 24 Ch. 92 - When Dawn Comes...

Double-page supporter
Last time I read noragami was about a year ago.. Can't believe the progress is too slow.... Oh well

Thanks for all your work Fast Moon! And Happy 10th anniversary to Noragami

CKN

Dex-chan lover
it must have been a while since i almost forgot nana - I hope the arc will soon conclude and we will see what exactly this development in the story will do to the gods at large

I wanna see Hiiro 🥺, she deserves better and I hope she'll get a good ending 👉🏻👈🏻

Okay, that's it. I didn't think the Trash Dad can sink any lower, but he obviously did.

Want him gone ASAP, but it's we're gonna have to wait pretty much a year or two before we get anything satisfactory of his downfall...if his backstory isn't going to be too long 😑

Dex-chan lover
Ok I really wanne see some development now, it's getting tedious. Send his head flying please.

Yato charging at his father blindly is the biggest mistake ever. I mean were dealing with the main antagonist, of course his dad wouldn't allow Yato to simply land the blow on him, like he's not stupid. What kind of cliffhanger is this, god.

It might be because of the slow release schedule but it feels like this arc has been dragging on for too long...

Users who are viewing this thread