Noragami - Vol. 24 Ch. 93 - Objective

thanks so much for the chapter 🙏🏽
does this series update every month cuz they ended right before a fight 😩

I bet the father is gonna chase Hiyori or something tgat would prevent Yato from reincarnating

@mobmis yes, but it was half a chapter. We been getting half a chapter every month, and this one ended just like the last month one.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update but this is dragging on so slowly.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand the frustration with the short chapters on a monthly release schedule, but this arc is actually amazing. Just got done rereading the last 30 or so chapters and it's still top tier in my eyes.

this series only issue is the slow and pain monthly updates. i’m gonna keep up with it of course but once the series is over i’m totally gonna reread it and see just how amazing it all comes together

Double-page supporter
Yukine please T_T Go back to Yato.. you're really breaking my heart..

Seems like Amaterasu may know the Sorcerer's true identity.

Perhaps Hagusa will lose power due to spreading out too much? I doubt they'd mention that weakness for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@kysAcid
this series only issue is the slow and pain monthly updates. i’m gonna keep up with it of course but once the series is over i’m totally gonna reread it and see just how amazing it all comes together
That's the plan. Plan to do the same for berserk (if that every gets done lol).

Went to my "read later" list: I know this is getting better (after all those needed hiatus and dragging things around) but, honestly, I'm starting to feel nothing about this manga... That's why I'll better read it when there are more chapter piled up

Users who are viewing this thread