Norigam - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Joined
Nov 25, 2024
Messages
16
Nahh she was my favorite 😭😭😭 I genuinely hoped that they'll let her slide in exchange for some harsh terms other than getting leaked. And with all that blushing she did last chapter, I thought she would somehow end up obsessing over Karma in a toxic yuri relationship or sum, but I guess that was not possible given that GL or any type of romance is not included in the tags. I'll miss her cute facial expressions when she's furious, smug, and suffering 😞
 
Member
Joined
May 7, 2020
Messages
8
was expecting they'd give her untreatable cancer (probably from some carcinogenic chemical) and get her family to kick her out so she'd live a few more years homeless and dying rather then outright killing her. this was pretty underwhelming honestly.
 
Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
7
I keep feeling sorry for the bullies, but each time it's shown that they don't regret what they did. They only regret being made to pay for it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 29, 2023
Messages
838
the faces in this are something else, whenever i think they've used all they can they come up with more.

crant.... avenged but not forgotten. F
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 5, 2019
Messages
816
That was okay. But I'm hoping for a fake out. Like on paper shes dead but then it just gets worse, like how they lied to Hyena about having stomach cancer (I'm assuming they lied cause of course).
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
156
THIS IS FOR THE CRAB, YOU MURDERER

I think it would've been better to keep her alive, but good chapter
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Messages
2,590
I can feel a bit sorry for these people, but only because we didn't have a proper show of what his daughter suffered
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
248
For me who have a strong sense of justice and still somewhat low morals....
I still find that revolting.
My justice senses are tingling
 
Supporter
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
1,012
Moon's fate was far more regrettable than the shitty siblings'. Moon could have had a great life if her dad wasn't such a harsh pos, driving her mad by controlling her life with an iron fist. Hoping he gets his.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 8, 2023
Messages
705
Wasn’t Karma trying to get some information about hyena suicide? Why kill her before that intel lul, I guess it’s another oversight, the revenge kinda good I guess.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 22, 2023
Messages
160
its just me, or Moon got away easier than Eunjin, Eunjin is done for life
 
Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2023
Messages
124
Silly girl, just because those people can eat glass doesn't mean you can just up and do the same thing. Well, so long girly.


So, it seems some feel that Crant has been avenged with the death of Yejin. How is that so? I guess its just a meme but then I feel it is a bit silly. After all, Yejin didn't kill Crant. That's Karma's fault. Yejin even warned her if she doesn't get it back in water what will happen. (which Karma already knew anyway) Sooo??? Something forgotten I suppose. I know Karma is our wonder girl, but don't forget she did that. You can still blame Karma, while being her fan.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 10, 2025
Messages
213
Considering she's supposed to be some great aspiring medical student she seems really stupid when it comes to common sense medical issues like the feasibility of eating glass.
😅
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top