Normality and Monsters - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
While this chapter came out quickly, that was because the cleaning/redrawing was already mostly done, so future chapters are going to take a bit more time. I'll make no promises as to how long, but it hopefully (!) shouldn't be longer than a few weeks. If you want to speed up the process and know or are willing to learn cleaning and/or redrawing, please join our server!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up!!! Really love the fonts you use, it just really fits!!!

Itou is such a girl failure and I'm not using that word ironically.

also, it's kind of amazing how the author depicts Itou, cuz she's so weird? not-normal? that she makes the monster (Takahashi) feels normal instead.

anw I'm super curious about Takahashi: how does she change form, does she just go out and eat somebody and morph into them? How often must she eat? Must she eat human, or can she eat raw meat in large quantity instead? Is she the only one of her kind or are there more? Also, what about other kinds of monsters, do they exist??

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope they get to stay together in the future too! let's gooooo main goal! prevent the "suicide".
And yes, those reactions and emotions are kinda strong for the average friendship :wooow:
I was familiar with the teetee term, it really is weird, huh? not quite yuri, it doesn't go as far as romance or love, moe doesn't fit and wholesome is too broad to really send the point across.

Dex-chan lover
Makes you wonder why Takahashi is retiring her current form, is she about to have a growth spurt, does she feel she's used this disguise for to long, or does she feel she's to mature for the current suit and wants to try a more "adult" style, its an interesting variable to consider. Thank you for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the manga is fun, but i'm loving how much effort you're putting into the translation trivia end pages, great stuff! it's interesting how there's no 1:1 switch with translation, the translater has to bend, weave, and adapt language to convey the original intent (even if that means altering the actual words being translated in places)

Dex-chan lover
Some aspect of the mc actually scared me more than the alien. Seriously, her obsessiveness is gonna lead to something. This manga really gave off an uneasy vibes. Kinda like that one alien girl manga. You thought it'll be a standard romcom but nope. I can see the same thing happening here. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Some aspect of the mc actually scared me more than the alien. Seriously, her obsessiveness is gonna lead to something. This manga really gave off an uneasy vibes. Kinda like that one alien girl manga. You thought it'll be a standard romcom but nope. I can see the same thing happening here. Thanks for the chapter
We don't kink shame

Users who are viewing this thread