Normality and Monsters - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

We could really use a cleaner and/or redrawer (i.e., someone to remove the Japanese text and someone to "fill in" the art that was below the Japanese text), so if you'd like to help us with the manga, please join our server and ping Cogito or Kodachrome. We're up for working with people of any skill level!

Double-page supporter
Vore yuri 😳
htqqlKC.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
So... Anyone believes the MC is dead in the 6th chapter already?
honestly it'd be pretty funny if each volume was just girl likes monster, monster forms bond with girl, monster eats girl and replaces her, and volume ends with preview of next girl/monster duo all while monsters becomes more human with these relationships

it's normality and monsters, not specific normality and a monster

Last edited:
MD@Home
honestly it'd be pretty funny if each volume was just girl likes monster, monster forms bond with girl, monster eats girl and replaces her, and volume ends with preview of next girl all while monster becomes more human with these relationships

it's normality and monster, not specific normality and monster
That would be interesting, but the twist would only really work one time, as after losing the MC once, no reader would start getting attached to the new one

It's almost certainly a fake-out, but I really love how inhuman they make Takahashi seem without just making her a stereotypical monster. Like how a few chapters ago she calmly replied "Nothing." when asked what she likes, it doesn't feel fake. Totally buy that she geniunely, truly, is an unfeeling monster that has simply learned how to act human for its own ends.

Users who are viewing this thread