Normality and Monsters - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
So... Anyone believes the MC is dead in the 6th chapter already?
well the raws say there's 24 chapters, so maybe that means that it's gonna be some kinda anthology/multiple arcs of her going to diff schools like Nanno? (girl from nowhere)
I dont feel this one is a big manga so... maybe
Damn hopefully she's still alive
honestly it'd be pretty funny if each volume was just girl likes monster, monster forms bond with girl, monster eats girl and replaces her, and volume ends with preview of next girl/monster duo all while monsters becomes more human with these relationships

it's normality and monsters, not specific normality and a monster
I'm surprised no one's mentioned this yet but the second volume cover still has both Itou and Takahashi on it, so unless the volume cover itself is a fakeout, I don't think Itou is dying here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised no one's mentioned this yet but the second volume cover still has both Itou and Takahashi on it, so unless the volume cover itself is a fakeout, I don't think Itou is dying here.
Its capable of being a fakeout

i've already seen a lot

Group Leader
Tho considering it's called Normality and Monsters assuming that the title isn't vague on whether that world is plural or not
To clarify, Japanese largely doesn't have singulars and plurals so the original title is indeed vague on that

Dex-chan lover
ah i see, i didn't really take a look/would've just assumed it'd switch more to the monster girl's pov and previous backstories/'adventures' and such before climaxing to eating her (tho i did see mc's face in the thumbnail for the raws), if not her just being a parasite/slime-like creature that could 'split' and puppet more than one person at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread