Normality and Monsters - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Takahashi being pissed off at Itou's half assed reply from the last chapter was surprisingly human. Takahashi has been desperately hiding her true nature by learning about human behavior in order to survive. It's a life of death or situation for her, but Itou's lackadaisical attitude and how easy it should be for her since she was a human to begin with made her lash out.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this chapter is fantastic. The way you see a bit of that empathizable side of Takahashi, where she's furious at Itou for not having to do any of the things she has to. For some reason it reminds me of autism, kind of? Someone who's been forced to learn to mask resenting someone who never learned to and just acts like that all the time.

Anyways, another win for toxic yuri! Woohoo!

Dex-chan lover
SPOILER_image.png

Wow that determination to understand and feel "normal for once" in her eyes is just something else. I love the reflection of Takahashi-san too. Now that we know the monster is blending in to the former Takahashi-san's family and not just living on their own, I wonder if the manga will ever get into what that daily life must be like or if her parents have any suspicions.

Also, do we know exactly what time of the year they're at right now? If it's fall that wouldn't leave much time before new years.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Also, do we know exactly what time of the year they're at right now? If it's fall that wouldn't leave much time before new years.
I don't believe we have any indication of what time of year it is, no. I don't think we've even learned which year of school they're in.

Aggregator gang
Consider how weird Itou is, if Takahashi replace her then she will be found out immediately because of the difference in the way they act. I highly doubt Takahashi can act weird like Itou first and become more normal gradually

Considering everyone here have the hots for the worm girl, am I the only one who feels bad for the already dead real Takahashi and her parents?

Especially her parents, i mean they are actually in the dark right now, not knowing that their real daughter was already vanished into thin air....i just kind of hate the monster already.

Damn, maybe I am a very sensitive person, and this is not my kind of story.

Dex-chan lover
Considering everyone here have the hots for the worm girl, am I the only one who feels bad for the already dead real Takahashi and her parents?

Especially her parents, i mean they are actually in the dark right now, not knowing that their real daughter was already vanished into thin air....i just kind of hate the monster already.

Damn, maybe I am a very sensitive person, and this is not my kind of story.
No, I had the same thought. I was really hoping the skin suit wasn't human.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what to think or feel about this, but I hope it works out. It also implies that the monster killed another girl and is wearing her skin.
MF it's pretty obvious a worm monster would just be using human skin, pretty sure I've seen this kind of story slapped around the eastern sphere a bit

Users who are viewing this thread