Normality and Monsters - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Consider how weird Itou is, if Takahashi replace her then she will be found out immediately because of the difference in the way they act. I highly doubt Takahashi can act weird like Itou first and become more normal gradually
pretty sure she "transfers" and get's a new alias every time she gets a new skin

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I just love the utter fucking disbelief on her face when she hears Itou can only drink milk out of a teacup.

Dex-chan lover
oh, i skipped this chapter somehow. surprised she was able to bs/talk her way outta being eaten XD because, even leaving blood behind, if she was gonna take over her form anyways she could've just explained that 'she' actually hurt 'herself'/i'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to cover up some blood as opposed to a bloody cloth being sent to the police or so

Transgender Coding frfr
Takahashi being pissed off at Itou's half assed reply from the last chapter was surprisingly human. Takahashi has been desperately hiding her true nature by learning about human behavior in order to survive. It's a life of death or situation for her, but Itou's lackadaisical attitude and how easy it should be for her since she was a human to begin with made her lash out.

Honestly, this chapter is fantastic. The way you see a bit of that empathizable side of Takahashi, where she's furious at Itou for not having to do any of the things she has to. For some reason it reminds me of autism, kind of? Someone who's been forced to learn to mask resenting someone who never learned to and just acts like that all the time.

It really does feel like an autist person lashing out at another for not taking as much care to mask.

Supporter
pretty sure she "transfers" and get's a new alias every time she gets a new skin
She clearly stated in this chapter that she will live as Itou after replacing her. If she 'transfer' then her skin will appear on missing person list and she will need a new Id and new fake family for her high school girl identity. It will take so much work, leave so much trace and be so suspicious that it goes against her entire motto. It would be so much easier for the monster to just retain the identity of the dead girl, simply replaces her and acts in her place.

Users who are viewing this thread