North x Northwest - Ch. 10

Wait why didn't they give cesar a nickname if thats his realname or related to it. Even if it doesn't matter since he is wanted but its a useful tool of deception. Going from thinking you are fighting some random outlaw versus a trained (traitor) lieutenant leads to different steps of preparation and mentality.

Fed-Kun's army
@LongNameIncoming
I've looked at the raws
I think he didn't bother changing his name because he isn't even a traitor. I think he is undercover since he casually met this guy in the next chapters. Still, it was stupid of him not to change his name in case the pirates realize he is a lieutenant. Also, my judgement of him being undercover is from looking at the raws and google translator so I'm not 100% sure but he did meet the ML out in the open and the ML didn't act like this guy is a traitor

Oh, so she's going to be betrayed by Ceasar then. That sucks, and of course the Admiral is going to "be there" as her jailer/captor after she's captured to let the Stockholm Syndrome set in.

I'm still hoping this isn't a complete waste of my time, but damn does it look like it's heading that way.

whut my dude why tf would you use ur real name and not do a single thing to change ur apperance??? cesar wtf

Aggregator gang
wait wait wait he said she's the one from the imperial academy??? so they did know each other before...?

I legit went "Lemony Snicket???" when I saw the name, but it was actually Lemoine

Now that he already know both Liloa and Caesar im getting curious how did he know them? And why did Liloa become a pirate when she's already a part of imperial family?? Also Caesar u better not betray her im start rooting for u :(

Users who are viewing this thread