North x Northwest - Ch. 2

I was so tempted to drop this as soon as that twat forced his rancid lips on and then started slutshaming the MC, but then she bit him and pointed her dagger into his neck so .... nah who am I kidding I'm still dropping this

Someone please @ me if he turns out not to be the ML

I knew I hated him as soon as he implied she was “asking for it” because of her dress. Then he solidified it when he implied she didn’t deserve etiquette or basic decency because she looked like prostitute, as if sex workers don’t deserve respect. You bumped into her. Apologize like a normal human being.

Listen. I need to believe that the MC was able to gain the respect if the pirates who work for her. Where is her captain energy? I feel like what were told and what we’re seeing are 2 completely different things.

UGH WTF WITH THIS GUY, man thats sexual harassment, why would you kiss someone like that...disgusting behavior. And bitch u putting blame on her dress so she didnt deserve etiquette? tf you creepy. Hes the typical “youre the first girl to hit me, now i like you” guy, yes and thats disgusting😍 i hope he isnt the ML even tho the chance 0,0001%. or at least he APOLOGIZE sincerely for what he did.

and the mc, thought u were stronger ugh how are u the captain??

He’s such a stalker. And she’s too naive to be openly asking for info from strangers.

Both the characters are annoying but seriously, did no one else pick up that he knew her? Not as lil shades but he used her name.

Users who are viewing this thread