North x Northwest - Ch. 6

I don't know but Cesar is giving me..... very much....... manipulative vibes rn..... I don't like him....

Fed-Kun's army
Usually, the MC would not be in a relationship with the second ML before meeting the ML so this is different

Fed-Kun's army
many people think the second ML is sus AF
and he definitely is, I'm looking at raws for chapter 2 and he is casually talking with the admiral. I've google translated some parts and it seems like he is also on a mission and he is in the navy same as the admiral. He does seem to honestly care about the MC (maybe even love her) but he is fooling her by pretending to be a pirate while he is in the navy. At least that is what google translation says

CESAR :(((((((
My heart is already aching for him. I mean, I wonder if she is sincere at all that she loves him :((
He might be a spy, but probably changed his mind while on the mission?

Thanks for the double update!

Cesar... I'm getting some pretty bad vibes from him. He honestly looks like an abusive jerkwad who's trying to emotionally manipulate the MC.

Double-page supporter
lol everyone's discussing Cesar
he might be a childhood friend bcoz he knows her secret (unless it was an accident) (or if she ended up trusting him a lot)

Group Leader
Honestly, they're all beautiful, I don't care who she ends up with 😍

cesar kinda sus... funny how he asked her "do you love me" yet never answered with his own "i love you." i'm watching you cesar.

Users who are viewing this thread