North x Northwest

@darkmaster006 look like MC was a man and then become a girl(gender swap),after that MC want to become a pirate so she wear pirate clothes (crossdressing),idk if i wrong tho :v

Am I the only one who gets « Kaichou wa maid-sama » vibes from the characters ? FL is a more confident version of Misaki and ML has Usui’s persona. 🤣🤣

She has a boyfriend? And the ml is the admiral?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

what if Caesar is a spyyyyyyyy

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Not sure if the translation is a lil messy or it’s just the story.. or a bit of both. Hope it gets better though, I’m confused but gonna keep reading be it looks interesting

Wee

Man, I somehow just can't get into this, imo it's just not a well flowing story and the characters just aren't interesting me. I find it very suspicious that MC is supposed to be famous pirate and should be used to near death situations, but she trusts ML so easily, and even steals and does her intelligence work in front of a stranger. Even when they raid the count's house, one look from ML and she needs to be saved like some damsel. The MC is just not well written and to me. But thank you for the updates and good work TLs!!

She is going to end up with Ed(the admiral) because Cesar see her too much like a girl in their times and want to trap her. And she doesn’t want this but with Ed she found freedom to do whatever she wants to do.
This going to be insteresting the switch of hearts I think but I still don’t like it when they are brothers(this is going to be messy) 😪😪

I see she is like Elena from vampire diaries. the blonde hair is Like Stefan nad the Brown hair ED is More like Damon ...
you know Demon got the girl in tje show ... I'm pretty sure it gonna happen again 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread