Not a Sugar Daddy

I gave this story multiple chance because I thought they really look cute together, but honestly now is just bad. Everything is bad, definitely dropping this after wasting my time for 68 chapters. Pls stop making this story look so bad, it's not getting better, it's just getting worst.

All can i read in the coments is negative .. pleasee, if it is not your taste, do not read it.
Is tiring the attitude of the protagonists, but is really nice, I love this, trought I would like them to be more open is really really nice the trama

@BBHLVR I completely agree with you. I don't understand why everyone is so mad lol. I mean I've seen bls that are much worse than this and they didn't get this much hates.

But yea, the story about the professor is really painful to read. I even skipped many parts cuz they were just too much. But after that, the story went better. Sure, they did the same mistake twice, but the second time is about Jungwoo's part. So I think it's nice to see the difference between how Youngmin and Jungwoo deal with the same problem.

Fed-Kun's army
Terrible BL obviously written by straight girls who want ~*drama~* instead of writing a good story.
Multiple sexual assaults, including one where it's used as revenge/punishment for a character.
Characters who randomly begin physically assaulting other people because homophobia I guess.
Characters who keep breaking up, getting back together, and breaking up because uhhh...

Just skip it.

Read the whole thing. Not very happy with it. To sum up my rant below, this work is schadenfreude, but as the reader you're also miserable, and not miserable in a fun way. This is coming from someone who loves heavy dramas with dark themes.

The drama was incredibly forced and the sexual assault parts of the story were so hard to read through. The story as a whole was pretty hard to read at times, flipping from parody levels of suffering that i can only describe as schadenfreude. The relationship was incredibly toxic, like okay they loved each other but they don't talk things out like a normal couple, they just constantly have sex, and half the time either party wasn't even in the mood for it. And the constant sex was pretty cringe worthy when they had sex immediately after Youngmin got sexually assaulted, twice. The art is good, but the story was just so not there. It just kinda made me miserable reading it, the entire run time is just Youngmin suffering constantly while Jungwoo fails to even try to be a normal partner and comfort him properly. And when Jungwoo starts getting trashed by everyone, Youngmin just listens to random people and just breaks up on the fly? This rant is getting long but just, no. There's better BL out there. The sex ain't even all that hot, when the entire story just makes you miserable. The art is cute, but it's not worth reading just for that.

Users who are viewing this thread