Now That We Draw - Ch. 28 - Don't Know

Dex-chan lover
Chicken. That's the kind of information you want to hear, since it means you have a better idea of what to aim for.

View to wake up to. She's prettier with her hair loose.

It's good that she's thinking about it. Understanding that you have a rival can be about as good as flipping a coin and going with that. It's not important in itself, but it's something that places you in the shoes of that decision, which might reveal what you actually think about it. Happy, relieved, disappointed, or something else. Though she's still too confused and conflicted about it, as it's not mere indecision.

And then train-kun comes and it's suddenly an isekai.
Real life is strange too, girl can have a crush on you because she remembered YOU giving a candy or candies decades AGO. Meanwhile: "WTF? can't remember."

Aggregator gang
Honestly just have her convince herself she's not into MC like she has been trying herself for so long. So annoying. MC and his Sensei make a lot more sense regardless.

I'd rather MC have someone who likes him earnestly rather than someone who spends ages trying to convince themselves otherwise

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like she has some unrealistic expectations about romance and love. I think, a lot of people (myself included) go through this - whether it’s dreaming of a bad boy or a gyaru who’s into otaku stuff.

Unfortunately, the ideal exists only in our heads, not IRL. Realizing that is one thing, but putting in the effort to appreciate qualities like patience, understanding or dedication - qualities that actually contribute to a healthy relationship - is another. Changing the mindset is hard, but it might be the only path to a love story with a happy ending.
It’s probably the reason why her manga keeps on getting rejected.

I think once the author has her admits her feelings in manga form, she simultaneously confess to the mmc

Double-page supporter
Woke up after passing out only to get his brain rattled by her boobs lol

Dex-chan lover
BRO, any train crossings in manga like this is like my manga version trauma of Logging Truck in Final destinatuion

Dex-chan lover
The irony of having a "type" with no dating experince or any previous relationship history isn't lost on me.

I'm glad Ueahara got to spend some time with the emotional support cats. Bro needs it. Wishing the best for him

Jiji.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The irony of having a "type" with no dating experince or any previous relationship history isn't lost on me.
Having a type is an illusion anyway. It's what people think they want, but doesn't matter too much when it comes down to it, or is downright wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
im a guy and im not gay but honestly the only thing that turns me at this point on is uehara kun

Dex-chan lover
If this wasn't a comedy, her running to the train tracks would NOT end smoothly

Users who are viewing this thread