Now That We Draw - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - My Type

Dex-chan lover
So in real life an assistant did draw the background with the Ferris wheel and everything shown after is their feelings? Mind blown! :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this. One of my favourites at the moment and the art is top notch.

It was obviously not going to be that easy for them to get together, sales seem to be good in Japan so expect a long road ahead.

MC Loli boss and FMC older male boss still have a storyline in them down the road as well. Don’t expect NTR though.

I like that she doesn’t understand her feelings and that she thinks she’s meant to love the standard chad guys like most 17 yr olds.

Dex-chan lover
She's going to loose it when his latest manga gets published, isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Miyamoto blush and being shy was crazy. I like it.

Uehara and Miyamoto are seeing into the future. Their manga will be sold in bookstores.

Dex-chan lover
So the chad author just got memoryholed in the ntr bait arc? They only introduced the chad author only to be forgotten the following chapters like he never existed.

Dex-chan lover
A tomato calling a strawberry red.

Also, that "Waaaah... See you!" is hilarious.

Someone with that reaction is never innocent. Well, unless it's your average MC caught looking like a pervert, since then he's always innocent.

If she has trouble figuring out they look different, she's got it bad. I mean, we knew that, but still.

Type means nothing in the red face of love.

This girl is fuckin weird and inconsistent
Yes and no. I don't think she's particularly inconsistent. I mean, people aren't static and have a bunch of sides to them.

Having "Types" is such bullshit. All someone needs to do is touch a special nerve and it's joever
Whenever I've thought about what my type is, it doesn't take long until I find an exception. Even goes for simpler things like what outfits I like or don't like.

Thank you for this. One of my favourites at the moment and the art is top notch.
It's simple but expressive.

I like that she doesn’t understand her feelings and that she thinks she’s meant to love the standard chad guys like most 17 yr olds.
Not understanding their feelings tends to be handled rather shallowly in manga. It's just, "I don't understand," without going into any depth whatsoever. This shows why she's confused and what she expected, so that's a huge step above the norm.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao who didn’t expect that I swear y’all can come back next year and they still wouldn’t be together at this point he going to introduce a guy that she will go out with and the mc would feel stupid if this happens I’ll go buy a lottery ticket because this is so predictable
Ahh you fucking jinxed it. I'm gonna cope and say this is not gonna be like those generic romcom manga out there. Huffs copium

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20240113_060110_Chrome.jpg

I don't know why but I like this version of her.

Users who are viewing this thread