Nozoki Ana - Vol. 13 Ch. 117 - Nozaki Ana

Power Uploader
So, basically why and where did she went for a year??? No explanation about it. ??

Fed-Kun's army
I liked her long hair more but anyways, glad to see a happy ending but wished they showed more on what happened after this.

Aggregator gang
Kind of lame they did the happily ever after for everyone. So basic and against everything the manga built up to become.

Fed-Kun's army
This series was so dumb trash happy ending but this unnecessary drama glad I skip on parts I recommended not to read this trust me gonna waste ya time so dumb

Double-page supporter
tf is this lame ass ending. Show me some mf blood JODER. IS MURDER THAT MUCH TO ASK FOR?

Aggregator gang
@Athk @toastedguy Typical Japanese bullshit of having every fucking romance about "waiting for years longing for each other" at some point.
Except this time they forgot to make the reason even remotely compelling. Literally "I'm going away one year the day after we loved each other because you didn't suffer enough yet".

The fault is on me for somehow believing this manga would magically gain any substance after 50 chapters. This came recomended from several places where people were looking for manga like Sundome, Ibitsu, Onani Master Kurosawa and Aku no Hana. Needless to say this is several leagues below any of those. This might have been a good read back when I was a teen for the ecchi so maybe that's where people are coming from. There's nothing here worth more than 30 chapters. Even the art is kinda dull.

I would probably not be this harsh if it wasn't for the fact that people hold this work in strangely high regard. But there's not a single strong aspect in this work. Not writing, not characters not drama, not comedy, not romance, not plot.

A shame. The first blunder in a reading streak of great works.

Fed-Kun's army
Nope, still hate the two-timing ex; can't change my mind. Also, wish there were more epilog chapters.

I wonder who makiko is ended up with she and the best friend seems to be close but both of them doesn’t have any wedding ring.

I feel like the character that had the most complete and impactful story was Kido's first girlfriend, Kotobiki Yuri. Chapter 40 hit like a sledgehammer, and it was great to see her mature and grow up and find herself. I wasn't sold on Emiru...it just doesn't feel right to me, although I can tell by the drawings that the artist loves her

So emiru what she di for one year? Sleep with another man or the MC get ntr again?

Aggregator gang
this was lively around the kotobiki arc, it really tugged my heartstrings
madoka, too, was a happy encounter that i wish would be canon in the end
not really fond of this ending, but whatever i guess

Even after all of the weird stuff, I liked this manga, it might have a weird ending but I found it cute

I have come here after the Gugguk's video and I have to tell you that I have no idea what he meant when he said that this manga made him cry. I did not come even close to being emotional while reading this even though I am quite an emotional fella. That being said I did enjoy it, it was really captivating at least to me, up until the breakup with Madoka-chan. I did not like the way how it was handled but I kept on going and it was okay until they have decided to dedicate several chapters to their first time together. Like I get it, everything was building up for this moment, but still it was way too explored. The worst thing is its ending. Not just cliché "1 year apart" part but how they have wanted to give everybody a happy ending without taking their character development into the account thus negating it completely. Even the bitter sweet goodbye that we got from Yuri was kind of damaged with the letter in the last chapter. There was no need for almost everybody to be paired up in the end. Though I would still take this over the sad ending. It was an interesting story with not so fulfilling ending. Still, I recommend it

Users who are viewing this thread