Nozoki Ana - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - I Won't Forgive You

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes Yeah, Kido should have asked to meet her fam at least once and see for himself whether or not her father was really that strict. Here's a hint for people in general, if you haven't met your significant other's family in even some minor way, then you're the the fling on the side.

>Mr Reliable
>skipped school for god knows how long for no reason
Jesus christ really author?

Also, for everyone below, lets also remember that those who so easily accuse are often the ones guilty. She was the first person to ask whether he had someone back home the first time they were together, then proceed to say she doesn't care and wants to continue as the one for her. Also, to my knowledge, has never once replied to his feelings of love.

Anyways this was evident from a country mile away, so lets watch the chaos ensue. For all the gripes I could imagine folks would have if this manga was concurrent and popular, lets atleast thank them for the fact that 40 chapters in and we've done all of this already. Other manga are 100 chapters in and don't even have a confession yet

Double-page supporter
Isn't it obvious? When she's going to the opposite station in chapter.. I'm sorry I forget, and then when she's always busy on weekends with her family "situation" excuses, even a strict parents would still permit their daughter to go play (or goes out whatever) with their friends during weekends (I know because I have a friend that have a really stubborn and strict parents (so stubborn and strict that you think you're lucky that your parents is not as stubborn and strict as them), but her dad eventually allow her to goes out on weekends sometimes.)

But well I'm glad that Kido is still "faithful" up until now, because if he "cheat" then he's the same as her, schemingly two timing(bitch at it's finest).

Idk why it's satisfying, watching her nervous face..

Aggregator gang
Saw it coming from miles away. Can't even pretend to be surprised at the confirmation.
Now I'm just curious to learn if I nailed even what type of man/relationship it is with the "weekend boyfriend".

Dex-chan lover
No point to say "i knew it! I saw this coming"? It isn't some revelation or plot twist, that was given from the beginning just wasn't articulated. The one who should say: "I knew it" is MC cause there isn't more obvious fact even from his standpoint, but dense MC is dense.

Everybody is saying they knew it, I am dense as fuck. I believed what she said. I really thought she had strict parents.

I am as dense as MC.

The terrible chapters continue

As the author takes out as characters in the trash bin and kills all their motivations and things that make them characters

"I won't tell but if you plan to hurt him" wtf, how is this not already hurting him? He has to find out eventually, what is with all these retards in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread