Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Rentt Faina

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty pathetic that your website's manga-reader can't compare with the MangaDex reader.
  • In book-style, the MD reader shows the left and right page on screen. (Barely the 4th page on your site, and we already destroy a 2-page spread by only displaying half the image at a time.)
  • The MD reader can change to full-screen mode, and scales the pages to perfectly fit within the bounds of the screen.
When your paid reader has those two I will at least consider buying access to the titles you've licensed. But honestly I prefer paperback purchases because I won't have to worry about the things I've bought suddenly vanishing for no apparent reason.

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck off.
I trying to help these people do business.

If there was a place giving out fresh apples for free, and another place selling rotten maggot filled apples for $5 a piece, I'm pretty sure everyone would choose the free apples.

Another one bites the dust, damn.
Only if the scanlation team chooses to abandon the work because someone has licensed it. There's plenty of officially licensed titles that still get updated by scanlation teams. It's not against the MD rules.

(It is against the rules for anyone but the license holder to upload the official translation though. It has to be your own work.)

Dex-chan lover
Only if the scanlation team chooses to abandon the work because someone has licensed it. There's plenty of officially licensed titles that still get updated by scanlation teams. It's not against the MD rules.

(It is against the rules for anyone but the license holder to upload the official translation though. It has to be your own work.)

That is true, but alot of the time, I feel that other teams might be put off of translating, seeing that there is already an Official Translation team working on it. That's my personal feelings anyway, reading is one of my few pleasures after all.

Dex-chan lover
I trying to help these people do business.

If there was a place giving out fresh apples for free, and another place selling rotten maggot filled apples for $5 a piece, I'm pretty sure everyone would choose the free apples.

I wasn't telling you to fuck off lol. only j-novel club.

Dex-chan lover
That is true, but alot of the time, I feel that other teams might be put off of translating, seeing that there is already an Official Translation team working on it. That's my personal feelings anyway, reading is one of my few pleasures after all.
With most of JNC titles they've been publishing for some time now, but we've still gotten updates. Everyone just sees "official" on here and freaks.

Dex-chan lover
With most of JNC titles they've been publishing for some time now, but we've still gotten updates. Everyone just sees "official" on here and freaks.
I guess, that's a valid point. I'm just worried is all.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is a thing pretty much every comment section when an Official Publisher show up, but they don't even bother checking out since when each serie been licensed, because some of them been there for so damn long, if the groups didn't drop them back then, they aren't going to now

Like this manga been in English since 2019 by J-Novel already

Dex-chan lover
People freak when they see official pubs cuz the ones like comikey will C&D scanlators because it profits them to do so. There's nothing guaranteeing JNC won't do so in the future so people have every right to worry they won't get to read what they like now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People freak when they see official pubs cuz the ones like comikey will C&D scanlators because it profits them to do so. There's nothing guaranteeing JNC won't do so in the future so people have every right to worry they won't get to read what they like now.
Ive not read one comment regarding the future possibilities, only that "Official = bad" "Coins = bad" without even bothering to look into JNC at all. As myself and others have said, JNC has been publishing some titles over years now, and they still receive updates from fan translations.
Furthermore, I don't think anyone has even bothered to make note of the fact that JNC isn't the one endorsing these uploads to MDX.

Dex-chan lover
Ive not read one comment regarding the future possibilities
Besides mine, just now
only that "Official = bad" "Coins = bad"
Official isn't always bad but coins are nearly always bad and anti-consumer. Webtoon is probably the only decent version of both I know of.
without even bothering to look into JNC at all.
Off topic but I did go through their site pretty thoroughly and not only is the UI bad but the quality is really lacking compared to the average scanlator on here. Especially for how expensive it adds up to be if you're not just doing the basic sub to keep up with releases before you lose access.
As myself and others have said, JNC has been publishing some titles over years now, and they still receive updates from fan translations.
True, but they ARE a business and presumably they have leadership to answer to that have absolutely no incentive to let that stand. People are gonna freak if yesterday is the first time they've ever even heard of JNC much less trust some unspoken agreement that they won't use their 100% legal right to takedown scanned chaps.

Dex-chan lover
Ive not read one comment regarding the future possibilities, only that "Official = bad" "Coins = bad" without even bothering to look into JNC at all. As myself and others have said, JNC has been publishing some titles over years now, and they still receive updates from fan translations.
Furthermore, I don't think anyone has even bothered to make note of the fact that JNC isn't the one endorsing these uploads to MDX.
Nice try, shill. Their site is dogshit, their content is dogshit so them being here at all to take away from hard work done by people who actually care is a massive insult, even if its "not them uploading it"

Users who are viewing this thread