Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 11 Ch. 50 - Divine Tool

Double-page supporter
I hope this turns out to be some kind of bittersweet magical “actually everyone was killed years ago and we have been bound here hoping you would release us” kind of thing and not “ha ha ha you fool we were actually villains all along”.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this turns out to be some kind of bittersweet magical “actually everyone was killed years ago and we have been bound here hoping you would release us” kind of thing and not “ha ha ha you fool we were actually villains all along”.
My theory is maybe the town doesn't really exist like only those 2 are alive and everyone else was like a illusion or something.

Contributor
Shame Wiloget isn't sticking around for the ride with Lorraine's precious doll breaking and all. At least she got new spirit powers for all that trouble.

I feel like this is gonna be a "we've been dead for years, and just waiting for your return to tell you important stuff" kind of scenario. Maybe except for the two female childhood friends who are out of the loop.

Dex-chan lover
End of hatohara means death of all other villagers and Rentt will start anew with Lorraine. Because the spirit's blessing probably makes her compatible with him so that she can bear his child

Double-page supporter
My theory is maybe the town doesn't really exist like only those 2 are alive and everyone else was like a illusion or something.
Another possibility is always “time in this world is totally disconnected from time in the spirit’s world so at some point in their future, they appeared in our past, and told us we had to stay here and make sure you would be able to find this place again, so we’ve been maintaining this village here even though everyone really really wanted to leave, and now you’ve finally come so we’re going to abandon the place for good and get the heck away, let’s have one last spar, we’ll give you some parting gifts, and now off we go to someplace that’s not out in the middle of scary monster-infested woods”.

Users who are viewing this thread