Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - True Nature

Dex-chan lover
This power up arc is taking a while with these plot points in the middle, lol.

Dex-chan lover
It's like the author is apologizing for the heelturn last chapter. He just wanted a dramatic beat after all that exposition and he didn't know how to make it organic.

I don't like how our MC went from some nobody that happened upon a miracle to all this other unbelievable bullshit happening to him in this past.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I expected to read here a good spoiler when coming to this forum and all I found were a bunch of smart comments. XD

Group Leader
Dude has 2 right hands page 6 hehe
4a50883bcaf8a1a0656a3f1e973181065998113f.gif

Double-page supporter
Story went downhill real fast. Wasn’t the mc a total talentless loser that never broke to the higher ranks? Why does everyone that knew him act as if he’s talented and the current performance is expected of him? Seems like lazy writing, or the author forgot what he was making.

Dex-chan lover
Story went downhill real fast. Wasn’t the mc a total talentless loser that never broke to the higher ranks? Why does everyone that knew him act as if he’s talented and the current performance is expected of him? Seems like lazy writing, or the author forgot what he was making.
I dunno talentless but he couldn't really level up per say? Like his max abilities were also a main issue. But yes people who knew him before should all be shocked he's so much more powerful now.

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno talentless but he couldn't really level up per say? Like his max abilities were also a main issue. But yes people who knew him before should all be shocked he's so much more powerful now.
true, compared to back then he's a completely different person ability-wise

lorraine even showed the village his fight with the tarrask turtle looking monster in the swamps and they didn't realize he got an astronomical power boost ?

I just caught up 3 weeks ago and I'm already lost as to what's happening now and why they're even bothering to fight in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread