Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Labyrinth of The New Moon

Dex-chan lover
People are seeing D&D like fantasy mechanics and labeling them Isekai *smh*

Group Leader
@Xix

The "solo player" and "solo" parts are exist in the original transcript so I wasn't me who created it. I guess the words act as the in-world terms in this case.

For the name of the labyrinth. I try to use the official name translation, but I also made a mistake because I forgot to add the definite article.

For map of akasha, the sentence is connected to the previous sentence. Like how can he secured the returning, because the map shows all the route in that area (maybe including the enemy position and stuff).

And for the other correction, I agree for most of it.

@BestBoy
After some meditation, I guess I got one of it sorted out.

Gotta fix it. hopefully it is much clearer than the previous iteration.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous: People are seeing D&D like fantasy mechanics and labeling them Isekai *smh*
Well, too be fair, as far as I know "isekai" means "i" - "other" and "sekai" - "world" https://jisho.org/search/isekai; https://www.japanesewithanime.com/2017/07/sekai-isekai-meaning-japanese.html
Therefore this manga would qualify as "isekai", but .. It is commonly excepted (as far as I know), that the "sprited away/abducted" part is also a very important part of "isekai", as other world stories already existed en mass before this "new" people transverse parallel worlds genre became so popular. "Isekai" is THE name for that genre and shouldn't be used otherwise. So in the end you are right. Of course.
What I wanted to post is, that we could make good use a new genre name, like "RPG Fantasy" or simply "RPG".

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Agreed, the term has become far too nebulous, it's starting to lose its utility, and LitRPG is the term for literature with gaming elements(Visible statistics, game-like challenges, etc.)

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous: Ahh! LitRPG. The more you know. Such a tag could be useful. Not so much as a filter, but as an educational tag.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Glad to help, but what I really want are adaptation and followed tags, that way I can filter all of the original and/or followed content as needed.

Rentt or Lento is rent free in my head now....
But seriously I wonder which one is the right one,I prefer Lento.

Group Leader
I’m feeling immature but doesn’t the labyrinth of the new moon’s entrance 🌘 look more like the butt- crack labyrinth?

no... no way... is this the species known as smart tsundere? I thought these were but a myth...

Users who are viewing this thread