Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Noble One

Dex-chan lover
@danang5 It was some big disagreement with how the moderators are running the site or whatever and then a bunch of groups, (that just so happen to translate a lot of the series I read -_- and I do mean A LOT) removed their translations and left. Really annoying because I can't remember most of the groups and I'm not gonna go to another site for every single one of those series so I stopped reading most of them.

@Leo80221 I have that same problem with not remembering who translated what. Usually you can go to the MangaUpdates page to figure out who used to translated it before it was all pulled.

Dex-chan lover
> Please consider doing the missing chapters!

No offense, but I'd rather wish for new chapters instead of ones I've already read...

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn Some of us are waiting to pick this back up, but need the missing chapters to do it.

Dex-chan lover
@prayan18 no link to aggregators or third group's manga sites, as per forum rule

@lapizlazuli instead of "dependent", the most fitting term should be "thrall"; other names could be servant, minion, underling, vassal, enslaved or subordinate.

Group Leader
@Beregorn he's a Thrall tho so if Edel is also a thrall then...err.. so I took a general term for that, seems fitting with the subject of their conversation too but I'll consider underling/minion.

The missing chapters are on Champion Scans' site, now rebranded as Project Time. They've translated up to ch 18 but don't upload any of their releases here so thanks @lapizlazuli for picking this up.

Group Leader
@Fari ProjectTime is the new name of ChampionScans, who were part of the big group bail several months ago. They probably still don't want they're work uploaded here.

Users who are viewing this thread