Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Rebirth

I kinda prefer his old look, but this new one does make more sense from the story’s point of view, so I am still okay with it.

Dex-chan lover
I will miss his old appearance, he starting to look more generic now that he is becoming closer to a human.

Dex-chan lover
> this chapter was so good, new discoveries and new exciting plots to come, but at the same time i keep on istracted by lorraine’s bewbs....

> mc might need enormous blood donation this time to maintain his vampire sanity. i remember lorraine will donatea couples of drops now and the, but that will not suffice. what if,lorraine donates her monthly togetherwith the couple of blood, what would happen?

I am loving the manga more and more. Really nice characters and world building. The few chapters when he visited the vampire family felt a bit off but it's back to beeing amazing again.

Double-page supporter
Damn the transformation was cool as fuck and now he looks human and noice a good waifu who cares about her crush, thanks for this author and the one who draw this!!

Dex-chan lover
@Hakin wdym? clearly he has the pussy destroyer cut.

Goddamn I hoped the mask would go away once he evolved. At least, the rat was lovely this chapter.

Excellent chapter! The metamorphosis sequence was great 😃
Now, what's next? As far as undead go, in his blood-sucking line, there's nothing higher than a vampire. Maybe he just keeps refining this form and growing in power, to the point of almost looking like a human.
Now, how much blood does he require? That could go either way, and there's also this kind of contradictory connection he's got with nature and healing. Undeads are all about being parasites of the livings and this guy heals and makes plants grow, so... there's no telling.

Users who are viewing this thread