Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Rebirth

Dex-chan lover
THE FORM THEY PROMISED WILL BE BEAUTIFUL
BUT MY METAMORPHOSIS SHALL BE PAINFUL BEYOND COMPREHENSION

He reminds me of Raziel from Legacy of Kain

lIB8IHu.png

I think the art depreciation in the latter half of this chapter is probs due to exhaustion.

I mean from page 13 or so onwards the detailed drawings up until he explodes from the coccoon would tire anyone out. Especially when you consider the time constraints for manga and also generally how people are.

So I'm not blaming the artist for the small but actually detrimental corners cut and lazy drawing in the latter half of the chapter. As time and time again throughout this manga he has flexed his drawing skills and made me feel insecure at drawing even though I don't even draw.

Surely she got bit. Surely there will be a side chapter showing wht happened from her perspective. Right?

Dex-chan lover
@Leguron
I would say that that's just her necklace. You can see it more clearly on page 21.
It's kinda poorly drawn, and doesn't even appear properly on some pages.

I'm more interested in the conversation at the beginning as it appears the blood is from a lineage they are trying to protect and yet they just gave it away. It's somewhat perplexing what their aim was.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato I'd guess that the protecting of their lineage here is ensuring that it doesn't die out and controlling it's propagation to suitable candidates.

Dex-chan lover
Will he be able to hide his wings though? Because he won't be able to go to the adventurers guild if he has that.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda found him cooler as some kind of horrible undead abomination, now he's just undead. Oh Well, it was obvious they would go this route and he still doesn't look fully human.

@kaminomikan I reread that a few times since I was confused too and it seems he fell unconsciousness right away.

Anyone get flashbacks to Evangelion's Human Instrumentality from his rebirth? I think it's highly inspired by it

Users who are viewing this thread