Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Rebirth

Dex-chan lover
homie needs a new haircut tho, you can't just return to basic mook hair now that you're a vampire.

I'm gonna miss the undead zombie looking Rentt tho.

Dex-chan lover
Page 2: “he must be”, what? Seemed like something is missing to complete that sentence.

Thank you guys so much, I hope you keep translating this series. Was really sad when the other guys dropped it. I’m happy somebody finally picked it up.

Dex-chan lover
Having the same box for actual internal dialogue and future narration makes for a jarring reading experience

Group Leader
Art looks like it dipped after mc transformed lol.
Hope he doesn't look awkward going forward xD

Hlz

This was rather interesting when he fighting for his life against mere mobs but steadily becoming stronger. Slowly introducing new characters and building the basis of the story. Then it all of a sudden sped up from becoming a ghoul which basically oneshots giant skeletons to lesser vampire which soloes mythical beast like tarrasque and now we are at point where he became a literal wound healing vampire jesus.

Ill just take my leave here. I dislike absurd power fantasies and direction this story keeps going is somewhat sus..

Double-page supporter
@Hlz I won't lie, the sudden acceleration of his growth makes the story seem more bleh than it should. I still think there's something in the story worth to stick around for though. I am disappointed that we don't get to see a more gradual growth in strength like we did in the initial part when he was a skeleton.

forgot about this. hope he can hide those wings or going into towns are gonna be rather hard haha

Aggregator gang
Shocked he wasn't thirsting like mad when he woke up. He clearly was while breaking out.
Also damn being conscious the entire time? That's rough.

Dex-chan lover
Even though the "evolution" process and ways to become stronger is very simple, the story is well done. Big vibes of Lord of the mysteries.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, is it just me or the pet rat looks like it had orgasm on his wings on page 23, panel 2? XD

@mikoreimu It is a special place curious sir
thatnovelcorner.com
Be careful, for the ancient words are too powerful, lol , jokes aside, have fun !!!
Edit: Sorry for the late response, was playing Hades.

Users who are viewing this thread