Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Lobelia Faith

Dex-chan lover
@felsoon We're skipping around a bit, but we're in volume 3, chapter 4 (almost all the way at the end of the book, page 210 out of 233).

I'm guessing the manga is going to shuffle the bits of chapter 3 we skipped until after this plot point is resolved, so it flows together better. Otherwise this store plot starts and then doesn't get picked back up again until the end of volume 4.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I like the dismantlers gas mask and attire, makes them look like they're disposing the corpses (which they technically are) and the receptionist attire along with that makes it look like an apocalyptic Victorian scenario.

Also.. Vampire Hunter next? so they did sniff around.

Dex-chan lover
Again the cheap foreshadowing text. The author really can't help himself.

this is the third time they did this and i really dislike it. they shouldnt tell you what is going to happen in the future and just show us when it happens.

Dex-chan lover
mediocre translation quality. I know this was done for free and I appreciate it, but I have to humbly state my observation.

Group Leader
I'm really hoping the story doesent become another power fantasy like all the others now that he has become a vampire

Users who are viewing this thread