Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Lobelia Faith

Double-page supporter
@dontpickonme
There is a test . He is afraid to take it hence he became more suspicious as in normal people eyes is is just a healing/blessing spell. You know in rpg healing damage the undead? same principle albeit not the exact spell as it specifically catered to vampires. He is hit with it but he is unharmed for unknown reason. Probably because it is hinted he is a higher form of vampire. He also has a blessing that might countered it.

@dontpickonme
iirc in the LN, it is a vampire hunter, along with this new priestess, who was going after another suspect but met the MC and found him sus. He gets tested by the hunter and.....i dont know if you want further spoilers, but he passes the test safely, raising further questions.

Dex-chan lover
the foreboding message trope at the end of chapters is very cringe and cliche and i hope manga artists stop using it

Dex-chan lover
jfc. I hate the foreboding bullshit messages manga do sometimes.
Like foreshadow properly or just refrain altogether.

Aggregator gang
@dmr11 adventurer stuff cost money, like his new sword and a new item box so he can bring more materials to sell.
Also the priestess was a lot more critique os the church in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, at least they didn't hid it from us that the people he's meeting are bad people.

@Murricath

yeah full agreement. its frustrating when authors are so heavy-handed to just make characters to uncharacteristic things just to fit the direction they want to drag the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh. I thought i was in the minority with this foreboding bs.
Turns out im not the only one that hates it

Double-page supporter
@deadrabbits dangit... :/ i wonder if can make recommendation to make them to also accept payment method using google payment since thats the best i have access with

Users who are viewing this thread