Nozomi x Kimio - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - The Fated Pair

Aggregator gang
NOOOOOOOOOO, stop MOTHERFUCKER!! Thats too cringe bro...

Group Leader
Typical moment for mc to shout it for everyone to hear instead if just going fo her apartment lol.

It started off good but near the half way mark of the series life it just got really boring, near the end some dumb drama pop off, I cannot call it drama because it had nothing really to it, chapter 62 felt super stupid and cringe and the ending to me was just terrible.
For me I would give it a 4/10.
What is everyone else's thoughts on the series as a whole and out of 10 what would you give it?

GOSH DARN IT THAT HUG! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! I've waited YEARS to see it!!
Thank you so much for translating it! :D

"Well, we've finished at last" - Written on Komine's top. Guess we're near the end afterall

@validx personally, I'd give it an 8/10. I like these slice of life stories where the MC or MCs interacti with different people, and we see character development for each of them (except maybe Ryouji)

Also I like how the ever-disconnected Komine learned to find and identify her own feelings, is able to finally connect with others, and find things that she treasures.. like friends, memories, and of course, Kimio

Also the drama at the end? It's not stupid.. more like it's necessary. Komine will never find out that the feeling she has for Kimio is "love" without a push of this level. Objectively, it's to move the plot of their romance.. on a deeper level, it's for Nozo x Kimi to break the barrier they set up for each other and finally acknowledge the feelings they have for one another.

Man, that hug was so good. I needed that kind of saccharine cheesiness after so many chapters of nonsense in the middle of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread