Nozomi x Kimio

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
for missing chapters 8-24, please consult Renzokusei Scans.

Dex-chan lover
really hope someone completes this instead of doing the new series first lol

This has 8 volumes out and is 100% translated in Russian. I do not understand Russian or Japanese, so someone has to step up.

Group Leader
Hey, if I remember this series correctly it was pretty cool, kinda forgot it after the lack of updates. Maybe we're going to finish this one if no one picks it up and we find the missing raws. If someone cares, you can remind me when we finish "I love Yu" ( https://mangadex.org/title/18123/i-love-yu ), which will take some more months though.

Group Leader
Wasn't picked up @frostf14, just uploading the missing chapters that I apparently forgot too. Though Demo is apparently interested in it again, so maybe?

Dex-chan lover
did someone finally pick this up??

think we got only 14 chapters or so to go

Power Uploader
We are still working on this project, just the assigned typesetter is taking forever to finish.

If any typesetter is interested, please let me know!

please translator-sama, this is my favourite manga, continue to translate russian-english

Dex-chan lover
Oh yrah, I remembered him. The pathetic little man who can't handle such situation.

Hey guys! This is the new TS for this. Sorry in advance if this takes a little bit of time, as I redraw what I don't like of the cleaning and I handmake some of the SFX.
I hope you guys like the love I put on this series!

(By the way, I saw the failure in page 10 –Shinna instead of Shina–, and I'm not proud of it)

Users who are viewing this thread