Nozomi x Kimio

dfEEfO.gif

This is a Happy Ending :) Trust me. It is a happy ending. That's all.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ugh.

What'sthe point of reading manga here if most of the chapters are missing?

And it's kinda annoying how most of the new TL groups aren't willing to re-translate the missing ones!

🤥

So far, I'm really enjoying this. It's similar to the author's Nozoki Ana series, but funnier and less adult. It's enjoyable and cute and sometimes romantic, and I like the characters.

Dex-chan lover
@renko LOL kinda funny that you're complaining that someone who is doing this for free (or hoping for donations to support the while they do it for free) isn't re-translating old chapters as if it's as easy as snapping your fingers.

It's not. It takes time, skill, effort, and passion. Clearly, you don't have these otherwise you would've done it yourself. So, you know, lay off the Scanlators. it's like your friend giving you a gift and you getting angry because it's not what you wanted. Really selfish, really shallow, and really ignorant. :)

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone freaking out by missing chapters they have been translated and are on other manga websites

This series is like if you took Nozoki Ana and jammed it through a filter to turn it into a typical shounen. Stripping off any sort of originality or darkness until you end up with prototypical trope characters and an overall shallow feel good story.

It’s an ok story overall... but Nozoki Ana has a thousand times more depth, character development and one of the best endings I can remember. It really sticks with you. I’ll probably forget this entire story in a few months.

This ryoji and shiina character are so weird. Like they appeared in chap20 out of nowhere and they are being shown as someone thats been there from the start. Where did his two idiot friend go? Or the other 1st three heroines? Overall good manga

@conquergl The early characters were removed when the manga changed publishers. The split in the story was essentially a soft reboot. I'm pretty sure the old characters could have been carried over but it was probably better for new readers to just have to deal with the central relationship in the beginning of the new series instead of the existing backstory of like five side characters. And personally, I didn't think those characters were that compelling anyway so I don't see their absence as much of a loss.

@suica so with the chapters being removed, does it affect the story too much, like do i *need* to go and find the other chapters for it to still make sense story wise?

Users who are viewing this thread