NTR Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Moon Behind Clouds

Dex-chan lover
Ah, classic Kodama, no one makes trash quite like you.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Not as good as straight NTR, but I'll take it.

Dex-chan lover
The guy seem nice but really don't say to your GF you would have go out with another girl ifshewasn't out of your league because it feel like you go out with her because you can't have better. The guy is not really an ass but itcould have phrase it better. As for the GF, it feel like she accept the confession of the other girl just because she feel superior so i don't really know what to said.

Hurr Durr I hate NTR, but I still read it knowingly just so that I can get butthurt about it.

Aggregator gang
The dude really said to his girlfriend (while checking her friend out) that his girlfriend shouldn't be jelouse because her friend is out of his league....................
He deserve to get ntr'ed

Aggregator gang
People really hating on this just cuz they "hate" ntr???????

It has ntr in the fucking title wtf..............................why would you read something you hate???

And why would you write comments hating on a thing you know you'll hate even before starting to read it???

Reactions: V67
Everyone has already given off a heavy dickhead presence, so I couldn't care less if the entire cast got NTR'd ffs. In fact, that should probably happen. It'd probably be nonsensical as fuck but gosh, I'd have a field day with that shit.

Double-page supporter
Dude dont fucking say that to your girlfriend or boyfriend, that shit really hurts people self esteem and also their trust

why do y’all always read shit you know damn well you aren’t into? don’t like ntr; don’t read ntr. simple. the author isn’t trash just because they write a genre you don’t enjoy.

i got to the bit about protag feeling superior over her best friend being in love with her and i had to laugh. i didn’t expect the twist, but it’s just so kodama naoko. the only one who really wins in this is the protag. the best friend is in an unrequited love with someone who views her as an inferior bc of said unrequited love, and the bf is being cucked by his gf’s best friend.

i love it when a guy gets ntr-ed bc he's an asshole, another win for me.

Fed-Kun's army
Wanted more drama from the chapter. Got it in the comments instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt You dig too deep into yuri NTR, while this fetish is memetically known for purely formal resistance and the subtle "cheating with another girl is not very serious". Even the classic straight NTR with milfs has more realism at all.

@Cyro11 NTR was originally created to give such emotions, it is a subgenre of taboo moe. Check out the regular NTR douji, they literally want you to feel bad. No wonder the NTR as a fetish has so much with cuckold. Another question, yuri NTR really shows how many yuri fans have such a great obsession with yuri that they can justify absolutely any toxic behavior of the characters, including harassment and rape, if it is yuri. This is quite ironically combined with the way they react to male characters in regular all-female work, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread