NTR Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Moon Behind Clouds

Double-page supporter
@SuperOniichan Yeah I really hate it when people justify characters having toxic behaviors such as rape or cheating just because its yuri/yaoi even though it's really disgusting, But I think it's really good when authors want to explore taboos or have their characters do terrible things since creative freedom leads to great works BUT I dont think it's right to cheer on the characters that are doing these shitty things.

Power Uploader
@Cyro11
Yeah I really hate it when people justify characters having toxic behaviors such as rape or cheating just because its yuri/yaoi even though it's really disgusting
It happens considerably more often in male–female romance that no one bats and eye about it or discusses it.
Everyone is always talking about how boy's love is oh-so rapey, but every single standard “harem romantic comedy” where one plain male protagonist is inexplicably desired by 6 different females is extremely rapey, but then it's called an “unwanted harem” and not rape.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnwantedHarem
TVTropes even has an article on it and criticizes it, not for it's rapey themes, but for being “wish fulfillment”...

Aggregator gang
The characters are trash and I love it. Phew I really like this crazy author's works

Even as a guru Dan who's read Netsozou Trap, this was downright uncomfortable. All of the two girl's relationship was skewed in one way or another, especially in Akane's part. She never shows any interest in the other girl until she (pretty much) rapes her, and she even does it in the same room as the guy she just stole her friend from. *shudders* I understand some people are into this, but holy hell, this was pretty bad.

I agree with her she have horrible tastes in men lmao, also this is actually garbage

Dex-chan lover
him: Don't worry I can't cheat because she wouldn't be into me.
her: But I can.
The way it's written is that he would if he could, so it's like karma that she, that can, does. Drop the dude, get the girl. Also go to therapy for that inferiority complex. (Unless Akane makes her realize she's worth more than she thinks since she actually loves her)

@Lilliwyt You dig too deep into yuri NTR, while this fetish is memetically known for purely formal resistance and the subtle "cheating with another girl is not very serious". Even the classic straight NTR with milfs has more realism at all.

@Cyro11 NTR was originally created to give such emotions, it is a subgenre of taboo moe. Check out the regular NTR douji, they literally want you to feel bad. No wonder the NTR as a fetish has so much with cuckold. Another question, yuri NTR really shows how many yuri fans have such a great obsession with yuri that they can justify absolutely any toxic behavior of the characters, including harassment and rape, if it is yuri. This is quite ironically combined with the way they react to male characters in regular all-female work, isn't it?
cant find anything on the term "taboo moe". what's it from?

Love this, i bet everyone seething over here because they thought the guy Will be ntr'ed Yuri couple like pathetic

based i love this i want moar
too bad so many people just cant handle it so we dont get a lot of yuri ntr

Users who are viewing this thread